- 100% Sabah snake grass herbal plant.
- No mix of any other herbs.
- Herbal beverage in tea bag.
Herbal products are to improve general health, well-being, boosts immunity thus increases quality of life. Sabah snake grass is traditionally known for healing rashes, insect and snake bites, lesions caused by herpes simplex virus, diabetes, and gout in the region of Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and China.
The scientific name of this herbal plant is Clinacanthus nutans or known as 沙巴蛇草 - Sha Ba She Cao, 鰐嘴花 - E zui hua, 憂遁草 - You Dun Cao in Mandarin or Belalai Gajah or Tarum Siam in Malay or Dandang Gendis in Indonesia. It grows well in tropical weather such as in Malaysia and Thailand. It is a fast growing plant and can multiply through stem cuttings.
The herbs in this package is locally planted and processed with no preservatives, no artificial coloring and sulfur free. Firstly, the leaves are collected, dried, disinfected with UV light and then packed into tea bags. It is 100% snake grass, does not contain any other herbs.
Package: 13 tea bags x 3g
Expiry: December 2022
- 1 cup of boiling water per teabag
- Steep 10 min
- 1 teabag, can re-brew 2-3 times
Consume as and when, as a herbal beverage for general health.
Introducing the brand/ company that developed the product:
- The brand, Greenery Recipe (002431791-M) specialises in traditional chinese herbs and teas.
- The company, Ever Green Marketing:
- Established in 2011
- Manages a small herbal medicine manufacturing
- Concept: One flower and one herb is good medicine.
- Service: Production of natural herbal health tea.
- Purpose: Reveal the code of health to the world through the treasures of nature.
- Product advantages: 100% natural, no coloring, no preservatives, no sulfur smoke.
- 13 tea bags