- 100% handmade.
- Natural bamboo finishing.
- Rustic and unique drinkware.
- No chemicals used at all, in the cleaning or crafting process.
- Material is collected from bamboo plant in the forests of a village in Indonesia.
- Sustainable choice, zero wastage, eco friendly.
- Very durable, not easy to break.
100% handmade drinking mug, suitable for hot or cold drink. A village crafted product from Indonesia, with non-usage of any chemicals in the crafting process.
Bamboo is supernatural material, absorbs 35% more carbon dioxide per hectare than equivalent trees. Most bamboo grows well without the use of pesticides or fertilisers, and so increasing it doesn't contribute to these chemicals entering groundwater. Of course, it is also biodegradable.
Bamboo reaches maturity fast in 3-5 years, fewer water requirements than trees to grow and produced more oxygen. Excellent durability. It does not require heavy processing with machines and chemicals. Hence these mugs and tumbler are not easily breakable.
Available in 2 sizes:
- Big Giant: 9cm x 20 cm (500 ml)
- Small Giant: 10cm x 12cm (400ml)
These drinkware are not factory made and no chemicals were used in the crafting process. Hence these can be used immediately. Also very easy to clean, wash lightly, do not need to rub too much. However, try not to leave drinks that have dark stains too long in the mug to avoid too much scrubbing. The mugs should be kept well after sufficiently dry.
1. As a handmade product, please allow for tolerance in measurement and colour due to natural bamboo finishing.
2. Actual product may differ slightly in terms of colour due to lighting in photography.
1 unit mug