- Made from natural coconut fibre materials
- Naturally anti-bacterial & BPA Free
- Non-scratch & free from toxins
- Cuts through grease and safe on non-stick pans
- Biodegradable, vegan & cruelty-free
- Plastic-free, all-natural & zero-waste
- Gets into hard to reach corners
- Durable, long-lasting & lasts for months!
WHY WE LOVE IT
We think this handmade washing-up brush is so great, it's made of coconut fibre, twisted around recyclable, rust-proof metalcore. It even has a handy metal loop for hanging up after use!
What's more, they're also an ethical switch as the farmers and production workers are treated fairly with wages and benefits higher than normal rates and no children are employed. Handmade by crafter community.
And get this, they're also vegan! Some coconut producers use monkeys to aid their harvest, but not us. These coconuts are harvested sustainably
These coconut-washing up brushes are inspired by traditional cleaning methods that have been tried and tested over many generations.
Did you know most kitchen sponges and scourers are made of plastic? Which means, unfortunately, every time you wash up micro-plastics are getting into the ocean. Plus they don't last longer than a couple of weeks before they get too dirty and have to be thrown out, just to end up in the landfill. Buy for impact
1 x Choice of coconut brush