- Traditional game Batu Seremban
- Handstitched cloth bags, filled with sand
- 2 options to choose from: A complete bag of 7 batu's and 1 marble or Small loose batu's
- Combination of popular designs: Angry birds, sweet pastel pink, nature green and brown and traditional fabric patterns.
Batu Seremban also known affectionately as Five Stones, is a very popular game way back in the 1960s - 70s.It started with people playing rubber seeds, pebbles, small stones. Later, it evolved into hand-sewn small cloth bags filled with sand, rice,or green beans. With many versions and different improvisations throughout the years, it is still a popular pastime. Not just among the young, but also with adults.
Our limited edition of the Batu Seremban game, comes in a mesh bag of seven handstitched cloth bags filled with sand and one marble. We have combination of designs as in popular Angry Birds, sweet pastel pink, floral, nature green and brown. We also offer some smaller loose batu's.
- 1 mesh bag (with 7 pieces of handstitched cloth bag filled with sand, and 1 piece marble). Each stone size is around 3cm.
- Pack of 10 loose cloth bags .
Ideal for a pastime, gift for family and friends. Have a great game with family and friends, going back to memory lane.
- 1 mesh bag (of different designs - randomly selected) that has 7 pieces of handstitched cloth bags which are filled with sand, and 1 piece marble. Size is 3cm.
- 10 pieces of random loose batu's