- Zero-waste, 100% biodegradable, resistant to bacteria, mildew
- Natural plant fibre, eco-friendly & sustainable materials
- Reusable, machine wash-friendly & natural dry
- Exfoliating but still soft enough for tender skin.
- A zero-waste product so you will not be adding to landfills
- Alternative to Loofah for its anti-bacterial properties
Perfect for your shower enjoyment, it's eco-friendly, biodegradable, sustainable & zero-waste:-)
The pouch drawstring is a sturdy cord with a white bead. There is plenty of room to hang pouch over the showerhead. Sisal is a robust and extremely durable material; fibres are 100% biodegradable, resistant to bacteria, mildew.
Sisal Cloth from a natural fibre derived from the same Agave plant found in Mexico is one of the oldest textile fibres known to man.
The pouch is both exfoliating but still soft enough for tender skin. This pouch can periodically be put in the washing machine with a mild detergent to freshen.
Simply slide any bar soap inside and use, as usual, the semi-course cloth creates an exfoliating experience without damaging the skin.
Each sisal soap pouch can hold one bar of soap.
** What are the benefits of using this natural sisal soap pouch
Your soap will lather more, and your skin will exfoliate as you cleanse and all of those small pieces of soap will never go to waste. As your soap gets more modest, it will remain in the pouch until it has dissipated.
The pouch is a zero-waste product so you will not be adding any more material to landfills, and allows you to use up all those soap pieces
Pack of 5, Soap Bag
1 x eco-friendly packaging