- 100% handmade decoupage on Tiffin Carrier.
- Amazing Blue Peacok design
- Ideal gift for the home.
- Pleasant stylistic takeaway experience.
- Decoupage Tiffin Carrier for a pleasant food packing experience.
- Environmental friendly manner in food packing/ food delivery.
- Tiffin carrier: Reputable HORSE brand, 18 Cr food gred stainless steel.
- 3-tier options.
- Imported decoupage napkins/ rice paper used.
- Materials used for the decoupage are imported, and non-toxic, non-inflammable.
The Peacock, an amazing creation in the fowl kingdom. Peacock is actually a male peafowl whilst the female peafowl is known as peahen.There are 3 species. The two most-recognizable species of peafowl are the blue (Indian) peacock from India and Sri Lanka and the green or Javanese peacock is from Myanmar, Java too. The other peafowl is the Congo peacock. Our design is based on the Indian blue peafowl. A beautiful design that brings out the amazing colours of the Blue Peacock.
The art of decoupage is a handcrafted process. Decoupage is a French word, which means to cut out or cut from something else. The decoupage process entails preparing the surface, cleaning, getting the cutout and the necessary materials such as glue, varnish, cotton buds, among the more important steps. It is a process that requires precision, experience and skill.
An ideal gift for the season, brightens up your everyday kitchen. A pleasant and stylistic "da pao" (takeaway) experience. It makes food packing hygienic and pleasant experience. Cleaning up is also more fun and not just a chore. The Blue Peacock Tiffin will definitely brighten your kitchen storage. Using tiffins for takeaway helps in reducing waste disposal of takeway boxes.
- Imported decoupage napkins/ rice paper.
- Imported acrylic glue which is non-toxic, non-inflammable
- Water resistant sealing
Quality of Tiffin Carrier
- Reputable HORSE brand.
- Stainless steel High food grade 18 Cr
- Keeps warm.
- Environmental friendly
- 3-tier size: 6 x 14 cm (each container)
Tiffins serve us well, let's give it a wrap, it will be a wonderful treat for the tiffin, for ourselves and our loved ones, family as an ideal gift.
Due to this being handcrafted and the precise/ delicate process it takes, we require up around 14 - 15 days (3-4 days crafting and 11-12 days for curing/ drying), so that it can be ready to use when you receive it. Do connect with us through Chat, if it is needed urgently, so we can meet your needs. Thank you and most appreciate your understanding and patience.
1 unit of The Blue Peacock design Tiffin Carrier