- Wooden round and square coaster made from MDF
- MDF is known for its durability, resistance to warping, ability to withstand moisture and ease of customization.
- Can be used in its natural wooden state.
- Can be used for paintwork and decoupage art.
- Others - epoxy resin, embellishment (glitter, metal flakes, decorative papers)
- More advance methods - can be decorated using a wood burning tool, drawn on using pigment-based pens and markers, or glue paper onto the surface for a decoupage effect.
- How to clean / maintain the decorative coaster - use a damp cloth or sponge to remove any spills or stains. It is important to avoid prolonged exposure to moisture.
MDF Wooden Coasters can be used in its natural state for those who like simplicity. For those who want to have a more decorated coaster, the MDF (medium-density foamboard) is a versatile hard wearing and robust material that can be used in a variety of art and craft projects. MDF is known for its durability, resistance to warping, ability to withstand moisture and ease of customization.
The uncoated smooth surface lends itself to many forms of decoration such as paints or apply embellishments with a variety of different media from feathers, glitter, beads, sequins and more. Use acrylic paints painted on with a brush, stencil, or roller. Apply a sealer or varnish to make your design water resistant.
In addition to acrylic paints, the uncoated surface of MDF Coasters may be covered with pouring mediums, or epoxy resin to create unique handmade pieces. Add glitter, metal flakes or decorative papers to add a level of dimension to your piece.
MDF Coasters can be decorated using a wood burning tool, drawn on using pigment-based pens and markers, or glue paper onto the surface for a decoupage effect. You can even apply mosaic stones and beads onto the surface secured with a specialty glue.
- Round: 6g, Diameter 10cm
- Square: 6g, Length 10cm, Width 10cm, Height 1cm
- Holder: 120g. Length 15cm, Width 6cm, Height 7cm
We have bundles with the TODO acrylic paint, COLORS brand of Background Colors, TODO mediums/ sealers, COLORS brand of varnish and glue for decoupage.
How to clean/ maintain:
MDF tea coasters are easy to maintain and clean. They can be wiped clean with a damp cloth or sponge to remove any spills or stains. It is important to avoid prolonged exposure to moisture or liquids to prevent damage to the MDF surface. Proper care and maintenance ensure that the coaster remains in good condition for long-term use.
#MDFcoaster #decoupagecoaster #woodencoaster #decorativecoaster #decoratecoaster #artoncoaster #artandcraft
1 piece Round Coaster or
1 piece Square Coaster or
1 piece Coaster Holder