- Made from recycled material, compostable mix of peat moss (fibrous material) and wood.
- Excellent as seedling starter for flowers, herbs, vegetable seeds and other plant seeds
- Roots of the seedlings can easily reach out of the cup.
- Can transplant without damaging roots.
- Good air permeability and easy soil fusion improve the ecological environment
- The paper cup is degraded into organic fertilizer, and then fused with the soil
- Biodegradable, eco-friendly, sustainable & zero-waste
Organic nursery paper peat pulp pots is the right way to start a mini garden in an eco-friendly environment. Peat pulp pots are made of a compostable mix of peat moss and wood. Peat moss is dead, fibrous material that forms when moss and other living material decomposes in peat bogs. Peat pots are used for starting many types of vegetables and flowers. Pulp is derived from recycled newspaper and have over 50 times the insulation value of plastic container and protect against both heat and cold. Biodegradable, it is a pot-and-all to protect delicate roots and reduce transplant shock.
How do you use it?
With a 2.4-inch diameter, these organic peat seedling pots are perfectly sized for starting flowers, herbs, and vegetable saplings, etc. By becoming one with the root ball and promoting aeration, these paper pots are great for transplanting plants without causing root circulation or harm. It is not necessary to manually remove the seedling from the pot. It can be planted directly without damaging the seedling.
The pots become organic fertilizer after degradation. This layer of degradable material is easy to absorb water and integrate with the soil. Improving the ecological environment around the seedling root which is good for the growth of seedlings. The roots of seedlings are easy to stick out of the pot. Overcoming the problems of bent roots, rot roots which are caused by seedlings in plastic pots.
- Excellent as seedling starter for flowers, herbs, vegetable seeds and other plant seeds.
- The roots of the seedlings can easily reach out of the cup, overcoming the problem of using plastic cups.
- Good air permeability and easy soil fusion improve the ecological environment around the seed roots and are beneficial to seed growth.
- The seeds can be grown indoors and outdoors, just move the cup to where you want to plant it. The flowerpot automatically degrades into chemical fertilizer over time.
- The paper cup is degraded into organic fertilizer, and then fused with the soil to improve the ecological environment around the root of the seedling, which is conducive to the growth of the seedling.
Material: Paper pulp, Peat
Size: 6cm, 8cm/ 2.5", 3.5"
Quantity: 23 pcs per pack
Note: Slight differences in size, shape and colour as made from recycled materials.
#Paperpot #peatpot #Plant #Starters #Seedling #Herb #Seed #Nursery #Cup #Kit #Organic #biodegradableseedling #organicgardening #organicplanting
Pack of 25pcs Paper Pulp Nursery Cup with 2 size options